$30,000 Tax Write-Off Available!
The Australian instant asset write-off has been increased and extended!
Now is the perfect time to invest in your new Fecon forestry attachment and expand your business capability, efficiency and profitability!
The threshold has increased to $30,000, and has been extended to 30 June 2020.
The instant asset write-off now also includes businesses with a turnover from $10 million to less than $50 million. These businesses can claim a deduction of up to $30,000 for the business portion of each asset (new or second hand), purchased and first used or installed ready for use from 7.30pm (AEDT) on 2 April 2019 until 30 June 2020.
Businesses with a turnover of up to $10 million can also claim a deduction for each asset purchased and first used or installed ready for use, up to the following thresholds:
- $30,000, from 7.30pm (AEDT) on 2 April 2019 until 30 June 2020
- $25,000, from 29 January 2019 until before 7.30pm (AEDT) on 2 April 2019
- $20,000, before 29 January 2019.
WHY USE FECON FORESTY EQUIPMENT?
For more than 20 years, we’ve built a reputation of producing the most durable forestry, land clearing, environmental management and mulching equipment on the market. And that no-compromise approach extends into each of our product lines. When you experience the Fecon difference, you’ll know it. Fecon equips customers with heavy and severe-duty equipment, plus unbeaten industry-leading support-after-the-sale. By providing the highest value products and superior service, Fecon forges lasting relationships with all customers. Why Fecon? Because we help you clear the way to a job well done!
- Fecon mulching attachments and tractors are the global benchmark
- Fecon drills are extremely versatile, productive, and have minimal environmental impact
- Fecon stands behind all products with industry-leading after-sales service
- We build heavy-duty, rugged products that power through the job, start to finish
- Our current customers are our best advocates – complete satisfaction is everywhere!
At the end of the day, our organization keeps your needs as a contractor close to heart. We are a tight-knit family of people who do all that we can to make your operation more productive and more profitable.