- No Carbide Tools to Replace = Low Operating Costs
- Low Maintenance (Greasing Motor every 1,000 Hours)
- Low RPM Auger Bit (7-16 RPM)
- No High Speed Flying Debris for Safer Work Zone & Easy Clean-Up
- Fraction of Work Time Compared to Conventional Stumpers
- Universal Skid Steer Attach Suitable for Standard Flow (75 – 160 LPM)
When operating your Stumpex make sure to have PPE safety gear on and your carrier has an enclosed cab and door closed. Be sure no one is within 15 feet of the working area to ensure safety. Always survey your working area for obstructions and call before you dig to avoid utilities.
Always properly maintain your Stumpex by inspecting daily and making sure your blades are properly sharpened. Stumpex blades should maintain a 30 degree angle to work efficiently. Remember to always use your Fecon provided Fecon gauge.
STUMPEX ATTACHMENT FEATURES
Any Species of Wood
Bores 20” into Ground while Cutting Feeder Roots
Durable AR500 Steel Blades make the Stumper Tough, Even in Rocky Conditions
Safer than Conventional Stumpers due to Slow Rotation Auger Bit Action
|Hydraulic Flow||20 – 42 gpm|
|Hydraulic Pressure||2500 – 4000 psi|